ABOUT BCI ASIA
BCI Asia commenced operation in 1998. The company has been a pioneer for construction market transparency and enhanced project leads reporting since more than 15 years ago. BCI Asia is a member company of BCI Media Group, the leading provider of construction information in the Asia-Pacific region.
Together with BCI Australia and BCI New Zealand, BCI Media Group covers the world’s most dynamic construction market. We currently serve well over 7,000 leading companies in the construction sector in Australasia. BCI currently has offices in 10 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
BCI Asia provides crucial construction information, project leads and a powerful online CRM solution to building product suppliers, contractors and related organisations within the Southeast Asian construction industry. Our dedicated team reports and researches construction projects across Southeast Asia and Hong Kong—within the public and private sectors—from concept design and planning stages to documentation, tender, the awarding of contracts and commencement of construction.
Besides providing project leads, BCI Asia has launched its Cross Media Division in 2010, creating marketing opportunities and quality content throughout publications and events.
In a nutshell, we lead members towards sales opportunities across Asia and drive construction market transparency.
Managing Editor | FuturArc
Business Manager | Publishing
BCI Asia Construction Information Pte Ltd
300 Beach Road #34-01 The Concourse
T +65 6536 7197 F +65 6538 6896
E email@example.com W www.bciasia.com
ABOUT CAPITAL CITY PROPERTY & CAPITAL 21
Capital City Property Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in 14 June 2013. The principal business of the company is in property development. An exciting project currently being undertaken by the company is a mixed development on a 10-acre site located in the heart of Johor Bahru. The development will consist of:
- A 6-storey podium shopping mall (Capital 21) with over 1,600 retail units featuring a wide range of amenities, an entertainment hub and a world museum, with a 7-storey elevated car park
- A 32-storey international hotel with 315 rooms, managed by Hilton (Tower A)
- 630 units of hotel-style serviced suites in a 32-storey tower (Tower B)
- 210 units of stylish residences in a 29-storey tower (Tower C)
- 210 units of stylish residences in a 29-storey tower (Tower D)
- 270 units of stylish residences in a 29-storey tower (Tower E)
Capital 21 was successfully launched on 28 December 2013, and is a unique the shopping mall that intends to adopt the theme of “the world's famous capital cities from the 5 continents” as its core concept and design.
Awards received by Capital City Property Sdn Bhd:
- Best Mixed-Use Development Malaysia in 2014-2015 by Asia Pacific Property Awards Development in association with Maybank.
- Highly Commended Commercial High Rise Development Malaysia in 2014-2015 by Asia Pacific Property Awards Development in association with Maybank.